Launched at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show, Jaguar took the opportunity to educate the automotive world on its elite executive touring sedan with the XJ Ultimate. Available later this year, only 30 Black Amethyst vehicles will be commissioned for the U.S. at a price tag of $155,000. The Ultimateâ€™s bespoke interior is complemented by 20â€ Maroa forged alloy rims and Jaguarâ€™s 5.0-liter supercharged 510-horsepower V8. Here are a few additional specs:
- Two individually tailored rear seats are trimmed in semi-aniline premium leather with power adjustment and recline, lumbar support, massage function and climate controls.
- A rear business table, machined from solid aluminum with piano black trim, powers into position at the touch of a button.
- A champagne chiller between the rear seats cools the bottle to the perfect temperature and automatically presents it when the cabinet is opened.
- A full-length, leather-trimmed center console features phosphor blue accent lighting and stowage areas to extend the carâ€™s business usability.
- Each rear-seat passenger is provided with an iPad and keyboard, housed and charged in dedicated leather-trimmed docks in the rear of the front seats.
- A 15-channel, 20-speaker surround sound system engineered specifically for the XJ by British audio specialists Meridian gives a meaningful listening experience.
- Rear-seat entertainment package with twin headrest-mounted screens and wireless headphones.
Whoâ€™s next in line for an Ultimate British experience?
Courtesy of: Automotive Rhythms www.automotiverhythms.com