Yesterday, the track listing and a promotional video (above) starring Doug E. Fresh hit the Internet, as Michelle Obamaâ€™s â€œLetâ€™s Moveâ€ campaign teams up with the Partnership For A Healthier America and Hip Hop Public Health to release the album, which features 19 tracks and will include ten music videos.
â€œWe believe that music built on cultural cues can inspire kids and families to make healthy choices,â€ said Dr.Â Olajide Williams, founder of Hip Hop Public Health, in a statement.Â â€Its ability to immerse and transport the mind is a great attribute for any educational tool. Throughout history, music has been a great teacher and motivator, from ABCâ€™s and nursery rhymes to religious hymns and national anthems. It is time to harness this power for health.â€
Check the full track list below.
1. U R What You Eat featuring Salad Bar (Matisyahu,Â Ariana Grande,Â Travis Barker)
2. Everybody featuring Jordin Sparks,Â Doug E. Fresh, Dr Oz,Â Ryan Beatty, Hip Hop MD
3. Letâ€™s Move featuring Doug E. Fresh,Â Artie Green,Â Chauncey Hawkins
4. Just Believe featuring Ashanti,Â Gerry Gunn,Â Artie Green,Â Robbie Nova
5. Veggie Luv featuring Monifah and J Rome
6. Hip Hop FEET featuring DMC andÂ Artie Green
7. Stronger featuring Shayna Steele,Â Jeremy Jordan, Our Time Theater kids, and E-Street Band guitaristÂ Nils Lofgren
8. Give myself a try featuring Ryan Beatty
9. Jump Up featuring Brady Rymer and the Little band that Could
10. Hip Hop LEAN featuring Artie Green
11. Pass the Rock featuring Iman Schumpert andÂ Artie Green
12. Good Living featuring Ashton Jones
13. Beautiful featuring Daisy Grant andÂ Artie Green
14. Change the Game featuring The Happiness Club, featuring Naledge
15. Wanna JumpÂ (Letâ€™s Move) featuring Paul Burch
16. Mother May I featuring Amelia Robinson
17. We Like vegetables featuring Los Barkers!
18. Get Up Sit Up featuring Babi Floyd
19. One step forward featuring Samite